Friday, May 12, 2006

Still suffering

The Lupron shot didn't work. Well...that's not true. It probably will work next month but apparently unlike what I posted earlier, it has no effect on the pain that I've been experiencing (and continue to experience) over the past 3 days. I'm in PAIN, people!!! It's horrible.

I'm looking at another day off from work and I have A LOT of work to do. Funny, huh? The week I am actually busy at work is the week that I'm in so much pain I can barely do anything. It's so not fair.

Anyway, the doctor prescribed Tylenol 3 (with codeine) to alleviate the pain but I'm still feeling it, and although it's not quite as bad as it was, it's still pretty bad. Pray for me, peeps, because the next step for me is the hospital. Unfortunately, this is not the first time I've had to visit the hospital because of this mess.

It's times like these that I really wish I wasn't born a woman. Men never seem to have these problems.

2 Comments:

Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Hey Dee! Sorry you're in so much pain, girlie! Do you think you should just have them removed? I'll be praying. :-)

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were a man, you would probably have problems with your balls. Being a woman is wonderful.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >