Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's official: I'm back on Weight Watchers

At the time I stopped attending the Weight Watchers at Work meetings in April, my official weight loss was 23.6 pounds. Today, I joined a new Weight Watchers group and I am down another 3.8 pounds, so my new weight loss total is 27.4, almost a 30 pound loss. I'm beyond ecstatic. The fact that I went 3 weeks without Weight Watchers and still managed to lose almost 4 pounds is great, especially since I haven't been sticking to the points system as much as I should. I'm now recommitting myself and setting a new 10% target goal. If I follow the same course as I did to get to this point, I should reach my target in September. However, I'm hoping to get there before then. I really need to focus on exercise. It's the only thing that will get me there faster.

On another note, I've been watching reruns of Good Times all day on TV Land's 48-hour marathon. I never realized how often the characters wore the same clothes or how good Thelma looked. I guess I always focused on how annoying her whining was. Anyway, if my body could look even close to hers I would be happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Congrats on going back to WW! You are awesome and should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.

12:56 AM  
Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Congratulations, Dee! That's phenomenal that you were able to lose 4 lbs without attending meetings. You're a motivation to me, girl!

I love Good Times, too! Reminds me of watching it as a kid with my siblings.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

Dee, damn, that is great! I'm very proud of you. Very proud. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I'm watching Good Times too and it's been fantastic.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >