Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Losing my motivation?

I'm really hoping that this is my last consecutive post about weight loss. I have to admit that just as my sister is getting sick of me talking about points, I'm getting a little sick of posting about weight loss. I'm hoping this is not the beginning of a trend because my last WW weigh-in was 2 weeks ago and I haven't rejoined WW yet. I'm finding that I NEED the WW meetings and weigh-ins to keep me honest. I have no idea what I weigh right now. The home scale is ALWAYS inconsistent.

Unfortunately, for the past 2 days I've been eating terribly, and for the past 2 weeks I've been ok with hovering around the same weight. This is not good. This is what happened when I started to slip the last time. When you start getting content with maintaining instead of losing, you'll eventually become ok with seeing the scale numbers getting higher and higher.

I'm determined that this will NOT happen again. And I need YOU to help keep me focused (comments are appreciated). I'm starting the Laurel WW meeting on Saturday. If Sunday comes and I don't mention this meeting, please hold me accountable. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Hey Dee! You can do it and will succeed. I haven't gone back to WW either, but you have motivated me to rejoin soon. I'm still trying to watch what I eat, but I need to step up the exercise game. I'll check in with you to keep you and me motivated.

Gladys

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dee, hang in there cuz. You can and will do it. I'm in the same damn boat, however I've only lost 5 pounds and am confident tonight's weigh-in will be a weigh IN not out! Anyweigh, keep your head up girlie. I am trying to stay focused mydamnself. Remember my challenge? Yeah, I have 10 more pounds to lose or nasty, disgusting pics of me will be posted on my blog. Coincidentally, I feel my blogsite will crash on that very same day! LOL. I have until June 2. Wish me daily luck, as I will for you!

-T. Diddy

7:16 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

You can do this. I am feeling like you at the moment. I am scared to go to WI on Sat, but hope it will scare me into shape. Good luck on Sat.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >