Monday, April 10, 2006

I can't dance but I sweated anyway

Remember when I said that I bought a dance and kickboxing DVD? Well I finally got around to actually doing the dance DVD tonight. I still haven't tried the kickboxing DVD yet. I was pleasantly surprised by the dance DVD. I actually got through the entire DVD without stopping, which is a true feat for me. I usually get winded about half way through an exercise video and end up watching it instead of moving to it. But it was pretty fun because it offered different types of dance like hip hop, latin, and ballet.

The only thing that really frustrated me with the DVD was that I couldn't always follow the dance moves. I'm not coordinated. I did the best I could and kept moving (and sweating a lot) but when I had to put the individual dance moves into a routine, I was pretty much hopeless. Actually I did very well with the ballet, but the hip hop and latin moves were almost impossible. I'm glad Derrick was upstairs and not watching me because if he was I'm sure he would have laughed at me. I'm hoping that as I continue to do the DVD, I'll get much better at it.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >