Monday, April 03, 2006

One pound gain and no regrets

I said I wouldn't be upset if I gained a pound at weigh in (I did), and I'm not. However, I was a bit surprised considering I thought I had eaten less last week then the week before. Oh well, I still think the cheeseburger and fries were worth it. The only thing that I'm disappointed about is that I didn't write down my points last week as diligently as I had been. So starting today I'm back to meticulously tracking my points. I'm also stepping up my walking and exercising.

When I slipped on my pants this morning, I noticed that they fit a lot better than the last time I wore them, which was in the past couple of weeks. Maybe the one pound gain was muscle weight and not the cheeseburger and fries...

Yeah, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Menu
Oatmeal - 3 pts
Salad - 0 pt
Salad dressing - 1 pt
Turkey sandwich - 6 pts
WW chocolate bar - 2 pts
Shrimp fettucine - 15 pts
2 slices reg. bread - 2 pts
Butter - 1 pt

30 pts eaten so far, 32 weekly flex pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >