Thursday, March 30, 2006

Feeling a little better

After my day of rest and pampering, I feel ready to be back at work. I got my eyebrows arched and a manicure/pedicure with my mom at a nail salon in town that I haven't been to before. My eyebrows have never looked so good. I'll definitely go back to this place. I also got a nice massage from the salon chair that I sat in during my pedicure. The vibrating rollers felt oh so good. Now my fingernails look neat and my toes look cute...well as cute as my toes can get. Unfortunately, when God was handing out toes and feet He really gave me some ugly ones, but I try not to complain. It's better than having no feet at all and the pedicure actually made them look much better.

My mother and I checked out a couple of furniture stores yesterday, and I think I found my new bedroom set. We went to this new store Bova Contemporary Furniture in Beltsville. I usually don't like contemporary furniture (because of all the sharp angles) and my first instinct when I entered the store was to leave, BUT I was pleasantly surprised by their bedroom collections. I saw one that I liked in particular. Now I'm trying to decide if the price is too high and unreasonable. Out of all the bedroom collections available, the one I really liked was probably the most expensive at about $2,000 for just the bed, dresser, and nightstand, which is all I need. I'm really wondering whether that is too expensive. What do you think? (Unfortunately, it's not shown on their website.) Anyway, I've decided to look at some other stores before I make my final choice. I didn't see any living room sets that I liked, so I'll take some more time before deciding on that.

I ended the day helping my sister pack and arrange her house for her impending move to Atlanta, so I didn't get a chance to try out my new exercise DVDs. It was just as well though. I didn't really feel in the mood to dance or kickbox anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >