Monday, March 13, 2006

1.8 pounds less of me

Today's weigh-in reflected a 1.8 pound loss. I was hoping it would be at least a 2 pound loss but 1.8 is close enough. I've now lost a total of 15.6 pounds. Woo hoo! My Weight Watchers leader made a big deal about my total loss because I'm the first in our group to lose that much. (We've only been together since late January.) It's a nice feeling.

Anyway, I'll celebrate tonight by taking a nice long walk with Kelli and my sister. My sister and I walked a pretty good distance yesterday and had a great time catching up while we were at it. I'm really looking forward to walking today.

Menu
Yogurt - 2 pts
Wendy's Madarin salad - 4 pts
Wendy's chili - 4 pts
Potato chips - 1 pt
3 chicken wings - 9 pts
Rice - 4 pts
Broccoli - 0 pts
Strawberry ice cream with whipped cream - 4 pts

28 pts, 35 weekly flex pts

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Congrats! That's a fabulous loss! You should be very proud.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >