Monday, March 13, 2006

Flavor Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav

I have a confession to make. I love to watch Flavor of Love. I know. I know...shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. This is just between us.

The season finale was a little anticlimatic. I secretly was hoping Flav would either choose crazy New York so he could find out how crazy she really is (she would have been so good in a Flavor of Love 2...can you imagine having her mother facing Flav again???), OR choose Hoopz so I could witness New York go ballistic (a la the episode with Pumkin). Unfortunately, that really didn't happen. He chose Hoopz (whom I suspected he liked from the very beginning) and New York was more composed than I expected. She did break down in the car, but I was really expecting her to throw a tantrum in front of Flav when he chose Hoopz. That girl is so unpredictable, but GREAT BAD TV. The episode with Pumkin (this girl apparently has trouble spelling her name) spitting in New York's face was probably the greatest moment in bad TV history. It just was. If you didn't see it, you didn't see it...sorry.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the reunion show in two weeks when all the crazy bitches...oops I mean witches...get together. Hilarity I'm sure will ensue.

Ok, until then I will go back to being my somewhat reserved self, with no one suspecting that I'm a Flavor of Love fan. Shhhhhhh

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

I am, without shame, a Flavor of Love fan. For the longest time, my screen name was Foofee Foofee. I was hoping that he'd choose New York, but whatever. Neither relationship is going to last. Just an FYI, Flav gave them their nicknames (and spelling), so Pumkin isn't to blame.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

LOL... Foo fee, Foo Fee. That is sooo funny.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >