Friday, March 10, 2006

No excuses

I did it. I got together with two of my coworkers and walked during my lunch break today. The weather was perfect, the air was fresh, and I felt rejuvenated when I returned to the office. We've decided on a walking routine of Monday thru Thursday with Friday being our day of rest (and day to eat out...yum!). I really had fun and look forward to next Monday (hmm...oh wait). Monday is weigh in day. I forgot. Well I guess that's Tuesday thru Thursday for me.

My friend and I have also decided to delay joining a gym (too expensive) and instead go for walks in the evening. We start tomorrow. Just planning this makes me feel so much better.

Menu
Yogurt - 2 pts
Salad w/ trimmings - 2 pts
Chick'n patty - 3 pts
Bun - 1 pt
Provolone cheese - 1 pt
Potato chips - 1 pt
WW chocolate bar - 2 pts
4 slices cheese pizza (yum!) - 16 pts

28 pts, 30 weekly flex pts

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Good for you. I would rather save money and walkt then go to a gym. Being locked in a contract drives me nuts

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Breast Enlargement Without Surgery said...

Truly, taking a walk with at least 30-40 minutes per day is healthy to your body. Also be watchful of what you are eating.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Rod Khleif said...

Starting a regular walking program offers numerous health and fitness benefits.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Wellness Coaching said...

I have read form an article that walkers have less incidence of cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes and other killer diseases. They live longer and get mental health and spiritual benefits. Maybe I should also make it a habit. Thanks!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Low Cost Web Hosting said...

I will try to follow it and I hope to get good results. Thanks!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >