Saturday, February 25, 2006

My lovely lady lumps...are on the decline!

Something is happening. I can actually see that I'm losing weight!

I put on my Torrid jeans (which I haven't worn in about 2 months because they were getting too snug) and they are drooping all over the place EVEN WITH A BELT ON!

I got on the scale at home today and it seemed to reveal that I'd lost 16 pounds since I started on WW 5 weeks ago. YEAH!!! That is sooo fast. That disapproving lady from my meeting is going to be sooo jealous. Now, of course, I won't know for sure until I weigh in on Monday (last Monday was a holiday, so there was no meeting), but so far so good! YEAH!!!

I'm so excited. I'm doing it again! Again, meaning I had lost 50 pounds almost 2 years ago with WW and managed to put most of it, if not all, back on. But now I'm on the decline, and for good this time. I hope to be back in my size 12/14 spring/summer clothes (the ones I was wearing when I lost the weight before) by April. By my birthday in December, I want to be out of the double digits. That's my goal.

Go me! Go me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Go You!

Congrats, that is awesome. You should be proud.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >