Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V Day

My boyfriend spoiled me this Valentine's Day as usual. He presented me with a dozen roses, a card, balloons, a stuffed puppy with a bow and a heart with XOXO around its neck (because he knows I want a real dog, but am not responsible enough to own one...sigh), perfume that I have already doused myself with (I over spritzed) and a shiatsu massage cushion (ooh la la). He also bought me Hershey kisses (which I'm going to try hard NOT to eat) and strawberries (yum!). Oh yeah, and he's taking me out to dinner tonight as well. Yes, I'm spoiled. Ain't love grand?!

Menu
2 Yogurts - 4 pts

Apple oatmeal - 2 pts
Green tea with 1 sweetener - 0 pt

Broiled stuffed shrimp - 16 pts
Broccoli with light butter - 1 pt
Maryland crab soup - 2 pts
Salad w/ fat free Italian dressing - 1 pt
2 Sesame sticks - 1 pt

27 pts eaten, 35 weekly flex points

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

You ARE spoiled lucky bum!
Have a great day.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >