Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sorry

Dear readers (the two or so who are out there),

I apologize for not keeping up with my daily posts. I've been meaning to write but have had difficulty with finding the right words to convey how I feel on certain topics, particularly my daily run-ins with the coworker from hell. More on her later.

In the meantime, I still haven't finished the final touches in my bathroom or hung all of my wall art or retaken the floor measurements for the new flooring.

Oh yeah, and I didn't call that carpenter yet either. I'm a mess. :(

But not a total mess. I lost 5 more pounds at my weigh-in on Monday. I'm now 7.2 pounds lighter than I was when I started my diet on January 23. YEAH!!! :)

(P.S. For my friends and faithful readers, please comment. I like feedback!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I need more juicy details though. Like who is this coworker? What exactly does he/she do that is so hellish? Tell me more.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >