Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weight loss envy

I witnessed something bizarre today. It was at my second Weight Watchers weigh in (where I lost 2.2 lbs thank you very much). One woman lost 6 pounds after her first week of the diet. Immediately upon hearing the woman's delight, another woman said, "Weight Watchers doesn't allow that. It's not healthy." For some reason the frown on her face really cracked me up. She had weight loss envy.

Doesn't everyone know that a person can lose almost 10 pounds of WATER WEIGHT during the first couple of weeks of a diet! Sheesh. She continued to mention this perceived unhealthiness throughout our meeting. I've decided that my weight loss goal for next week will be 7 pounds. I want to really freak her out...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >