Saturday, January 28, 2006

My first diary

The first time I attempted to write my thoughts down, I was 11 or 12 years old with a brand new diary. I wrote when I was happy, I wrote when I was sad, but most of all I wrote when I was mad. It's the mad parts that can get you in trouble. The only entry that I remember from those days was the infamous: "I hate my dad". I remember it because my dad found my diary years after I had abandoned it, read it, and then read it to me. Embarrassing is not even the word.

Of course, dad is my buddy now.

This blog is my first attempt since then to track my random thoughts. Hopefully I don't end up embarrassing myself again along the way. ;-)


*Happy birthday, Grandma. I will love and miss you always.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >