Sunday, January 29, 2006

Designers don't like me

I wonder sometimes why God decided to make me physically different from the average woman. He "blessed" me with arms that are too long for most shirts and coats, legs that are not short enough for average length pants and not long enough for tall pants (I swear I fall right in the middle), hands that are too large for gloves (they're always too tight), a head that's too big for hats, and feet that are too big and too wide. I wear an 11 wide! Who can find decent looking shoes in that size?! Parade of Shoes used to be my favorite (and only) shoe store, but then they closed. WHY? Now I'm forced to buy ugly, expensive shoes online. It's so not fair!

Don't designers know that there are women out there that need coats with longer arms, and cute shoes for the over 10 Medium crowd? I guess not, since I still don't have a decent winter coat and I have corns on my feet. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >