Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It says RESERVED PARKING, people!

Dear parents (whose kids attend the daycare at my next door neighbor's house),

YOU ARE PARKED IN MY RESERVED PARKING SPACE. Please MOVE YOUR VEHICLE immediately.

I know my neighbor's house is also a daycare where you drop your kids off in the mornings and pick them up in the evenings. I also know that my RESERVED parking space is very near to your daycare. However, that space with the big white letters that reads "RESERVED PARKING 100" is reserved for ME. I don't recall you contributing funds to the payment I make each month to the mortgage company for my house (and my RESERVED parking space).

Also, dear parents, when you are informed politely that you are parked in a RESERVED parking space, please do not give attitude by rolling your eyes and sucking your teeth, and please do not respond that you were only intending to park in the space for a couple of minutes. My RESERVED space is RESERVED for ME, not you. Please make a note of this before I am forced to practice random acts of vandalism on your vehicle.

Thank you for your support and understanding!

Sincerely,
Owner of RESERVED PARKING SPACE 100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >