Saturday, February 11, 2006

I am a hypocrite

Today a friend of mine who is also following the Weight Watchers diet confessed that she fell off the wagon a bit this week, by chowing down at Popeyes AND Burger King within the same day. She also ate chips and cookies the following day. I proceeded to give her a mini lecture about how important it is to stay on course and keep your focus and blah blah blah. That speech was given TODAY.

What did I have for dinner TONIGHT?

Sweet and sour chicken (ugh...fried food!)
6 TBSP of sweet and sour sauce
Rice
Wonton soup
1/4 cup of fried noodles
Spring roll

Fortunately, I didn't completely blow my 35 Extra Flex Points for the week (WW jargon), but this is the first time in 2 1/2 weeks that I fell victim to a mini binge and used so many of my Extra Flex Points. My stomach is full as I write this and I ate about 45 minutes ago. Umm...can you say hypocrite?! I still have a lot of leftover food but I'm too cheap to just throw it away. What to do. What to do.

Anyway, I gave my friend good advice in my lecture and she really appreciated it. I just wish I had followed my own advice and focused on lower fat options like chicken and broccoli with the sauce on the side. Oh yeah, I should have skipped the spring roll and fried noodles too.

I'm making a vow to get back on track tomorrow...and to start exercising...yeah, exercising. (Ugh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >