Monday, February 13, 2006

I gained :(

Ok, I didn't gain a lot, just .8 pounds. It sure felt a lot better when I lost those 5 pounds last week. Damn sweet and sour chicken! I ate the leftovers the following day. :(

This week I'm committing myself to eating better and exercising EVERYDAY, which means using and not just looking at my Urban Rebounder, walking up and down the stairs instead of taking the elevator, and maybe even going for a walk. I say maybe because there's snow everywhere at the moment.

If I see improvement in my weight loss next week, I'll consider joining a gym. I want to know that I'm truly committed before I make any monetary investment. I've wasted my money in that arena before.

I've been debating whether I should include my food diary at the end of each post as I've seen others do who are writing blogs on their weight loss. With this recent weight gain, I think it will keep me honest. So here it goes:

Menu
Yogurt - 2 pts
Green tea with 1 sweetener - 0 pt
Diet coke - 0 pt
Grilled chicken sandwich - 10 pts
Vegetable soup - 2 pts
Orange - 1 pt
Salad - 2 pts
Chips and salsa - 6 pts
WW chocolate crunch bar - 2 pts

25 pts eaten, 35 weekly flex pts

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Not a big gain, I am sure you will kick butt next week!
I usualy write down my menu cause it keeps me honest and I don't go to WW meetings anymore, so it's my journal.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >