Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Laurel's finest in action

I love crime shows: CSI (all except NY), Law & Order (all), Bones, NYPD Blue, etc., etc., etc. My boyfriend loves to tell me that if a show doesn't have DNA evidence like blood, urine, or semen, I'm not watching it. Well I admit it. I love them all.

Today I witnessed real life crime action in progress.

On my way to work this morning, I stopped at an Exxon to gas up and witnessed a man being approached by two police officers with their hands on their guns and very purposeful demeanors. The man was at the pump on the other side of mine, about to pump gas, when these cops (who seemed to come out of nowhere), came up to him and asked him where he lived and what kind of car he was driving. They were saying something to the man about how he was speeding before he arrived at the gas station. Since they didn't ask for his license and registration, I think they suspected him of stealing the car he was driving.

I was like, Oh sh*t!, because they scared ME and I wasn't even the one being approached.

Anyway, he was telling them that he lived up the road and that the car was an Acura. The whole thing was very tense. I was like, "Let me get the hell out of here." So I did.

Anyway, that's the end of my story. No DNA evidence, and I didn't even stay around to see if the guy got arrested. I'm such a chicken. But this event was so out of the ordinary from my routine, everyday, somewhat dull existence that I decided to post it on here anyway.

Menu
Broiled stuffed shrimp (leftovers from last night's dinner...YUM!) - 3 pts
Broccoli - 0 pt
English muffin with fruit spread - 2 pts
WW Lasagna Florentine - 6 pts
Orange - 1 pt

Chocolate - 2 pts
2 Chicken wings - 6 pts
Couscous - 3 pts
Spinach - 0 pt
Diet Coke - 0 pt
Strawberry Ice Cream - 4 pts
Whipped Cream - 0 pt
Fresh Strawberries - 0

27 pts eaten, 35 weekly flex points


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strawberries & Whipped Cream???????

NO COMMENT!!

3:28 AM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

Hmm...Anonymous huh? Chicken!...LOL
I ate the strawberries and whipped cream with my ice cream. Perv!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >