Thursday, March 09, 2006

Project Runway: Yeah Chloe!

Project Runway is my favorite reality show. Move over talentless American Idol singers (save for a few mentioned below) and bring on the designers. I'm sooo happy for Chloe. I was routing for her the whole way.

For all of you who would have preferred Daniel or Santino, I must admit that Daniel was a fierce competitor and I'm glad that he represented well. His clothes in the fashion show were beautiful and I could see myself (much smaller of course) wearing anything in his collection. Although I loved to hate Santino for most of the series, I must say that the end result was pleasantly surprising. I, like the judges, wish he would have been a little more out of the box (but not crazy like he was during most of the series), but I enjoyed his collection all the same.

In sum, yeah, Chloe! This is the second time I picked a winner in a reality show from the very beginning. Fantasia was the first.

My picks for the final 3 American Idol finalists:
- Mandisa (voice is amazing, but um...doesn't have the look)
- Chris Daughtry (a favorite since his audition)
- Katharine McPhee (great voice and definitely has the Idol look)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I agree with you on Idol, but something bugs me about Katharine...she looks more like an actress.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >