Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A loss is a loss, so I'm happy

My scale at home is WAY off...by about 5 pounds. At my weigh in today, my weight was 4.4 pounds less than it was 2 weeks ago, so my total weight loss now is 10.8 pounds. Ok, it's not the 16 pounds I was bragging about a few days ago, but it's a loss and a pretty good one at that, so I'll take it. My pants are still baggy and that shows progress. :)

I also finally got around to completing the painting in my bathroom. I know. I know. It should have been done weeks ago, but anyone who knows me knows that I am a procrastinator. I am always writing up To Do lists and rarely completing them. However, on Friday I made up a list of 14 things to complete and did about 9 of them. That's real progress for me. I added some more items and m
y current To Do List for This Week (bold text reflects items that were completed today) is as follows:
  1. Hang glass shelf in bathroom
  2. Get eyebrows waxed
  3. Clean out car interior and trunk
  4. Do taxes
  5. Pay bills
  6. Purchase bedding
  7. Take measurements of floors
  8. Call carpenter to install floors (yeah, I still haven't done this)
  9. Look for new job (long story)
  10. Join a gym
  11. Purchase gym shoes
  12. Scan document for work
  13. Wash baseboards in house (they are sooo dusty)
  14. Get a box to mail Xmas presents to nieces in GA and TX (I told you I'm a procrastinator!!)
  15. Clean up paint goofs in the bathroom
  16. Put tag validation sticker on license plate (tomorrow is the last day to do this w/o fear of a ticket)
  17. Purchase stamps
Menu
Coffee with cream and sweetener - 1 pt
Apple oatmeal - 2 pts
Potato chips - 2 pts
Fettucine alfredo - 6 pts
2 WW chocolate caramel bar - 4 pts
1 Meatball - 4 pts
Boca Chick'n Pattie - 3 pts
Hamburger bun - 1 pt
Fat free provolone cheese - 1 pt
Mayo - 1 pt
Broccoli - 0 pt
Soup - 3 pts

28 pts eaten, 35 weekly flex pts

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Congrats on the loss babe! Ten pounds is awesome. Baggy pants rule :)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >