Friday, March 10, 2006

I ordered the wrong thing!

I'm really off my game today. First that silly song ringing in my head, then the wrinkled shirt and now this. Earlier this week I ordered a chicken steak and cheese (no mayo) sub from the deli in my office building. I figured it to be about 7 points. Well that sub was pretty darn delicious, so I went there again today to treat myself to another chicken steak and cheese sub. But, I didn't do that. I mistakenly ordered the steak and cheese sub instead (adding about another 3 points to my meal...darn beef). I didn't realize my mistake until I went to pay and the cashier asked me what I ordered. I say "steak and cheese," and then say, "oh no, I mean chicken steak and cheese". That's when I start to wonder. Wait a minute, did I tell the lady making my sandwich a steak and cheese or a chicken steak and cheese. Well when I opened the wrapping at my desk, I discovered a steak and cheese. So...I ate it.

It was pretty darn delicious as well (and I guess worth the extra points...sigh).

I'll have to do some walking tonight to make up for this.

Menu (so far)
Yogurt - 2 pts
WW chocolate bar - 2 pts
Salad - 2 pts
Steak and cheese sub - 10 pts
Potato chips - 2 pts
Bun - 1 pt
Chick'n patty - 3 pts
Lt. mayo - 1 pt
Salad w/ trimmings - 2 pts
WW chocolate bar - 2 pts

27 pts, 30 weekly pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >