Saturday, March 11, 2006

Thanks for reading...now please leave a comment

I want to thank Losing Me (WeightWatchersEh) and Anonymous (my friend, Kelli) for reading my blog and leaving comments. It pleases me to know that there are folks out there that read my blog and enjoy my random little stories about my weight loss journey and anything else that pops into my mind.

Now I know there are others who read. You tell me often how much you like reading my crazy stories. Well, I'd really appreciate it if you could show me some love by commenting. I really get a kick out of it, and it helps me stay motivated.

Thanks!

9 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Anytime! Comments make me feek motivated as well :)

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Nitric Pure said...

Well, just keep on motivating and keep on sharing your story. It will be an inspiration for all. Thanks.

4:46 AM  
Anonymous How to Build Muscles Fast said...

Sure! Thanks for sharing all your stories. You also serve as an inspiration for others who are trying lose weight. Best of luck!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Feminization Hypnosis said...

Thanks! Keep it up and stay motivated.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Homemade Taco Seasoning said...

Thanks a lot.. Good luck to your weight loss journey.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Fajita Seasoning From Scratch said...

Just keep your focus on your goal and keep going. Thanks!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Shaving Oil said...

Best of luck to you. Thanks for sharing your story.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Windshield Replacement MN said...

That's right keep on motivating for your goals! Good luck!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous New Online Incomes said...

You're seems to be my inspiration! Thanks for motivations!

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >