Thursday, March 23, 2006

I heart Prince


This morning during my commute into work Donnie Simpson (or Donnie Simpleton, as my boyfriend and I like to refer to him) from 95.5 WPGC played Prince's entire 3121 CD, which hit the streets on Tuesday. WOW! I've always loved Prince, and I had heard reviews saying that his new CD was phenomenal. After hearing some of it for myself, I definitely agree.

I was surprised to hear how spiritual his new music is. There were a lot of references to his faith (he's now a Jehovah's Witness) and he's not his raunchy self anymore, but his music is still really good even after 29 years. I heard the tale end of the CD (about 4 songs) and they were all great, especially "The Word".

I'm going out during my lunch break today to pick it up. I just hope it's not already sold out.

Oow

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

Well, how was the damn CD?

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >