Monday, March 20, 2006

No Pudge brownies...yum!

Eat one brownie. It's your friend.
Eat the whole pan of brownies. Well...you're just greedy.

Last week, I went to the grocery store seeking to satisfy my sweet tooth craving in a healthy way. So I went down the snack aisle looking for something sweet but not extremely fattening and found the No Pudge brownies. These brownies are awesome. Add non-fat vanilla yogurt to the brownie mix, stir, bake and voila...12 brownies at 2 pts per serving. No fat and delicious!

So delicious, in fact, they're down right ADDICTIVE. Before I could stop myself I had eaten 3 brownies in one day. That's 6 pts folks. To try to curb this crazy craving, I wrapped the brownies in aluminum foil and stored them in the bottom of my refrigerator. Didn't help. The next day I ate 4 brownies (8 pts), and the day after that I ate another 4 brownies (8 pts). I would have eaten all 12 if my sister hadn't come over and eaten one of them.

How I managed to eat all of these brownies and only eat 3 of my weekly flex points last week I don't even know. BUT I do know this: No more No Pudge brownies for me.

Oh one more thing...there are directions on the box showing how to make the brownies one at a time. I could have done this, but of course I WAS TOO GREEDY. So sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

oh I've had a few run-ins with those devil brownies..lol.

Congrats on the loss!

1:27 AM  
Blogger Cubafriminican said...

Wow. My favorite nemesis, chocolate. My addiction has been tweaked. Addicts of the world unite! (And make some brownies for me!)

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >