Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sell this house

My sister and her family are moving to Atlanta in May. So for the past week I have been helping her clean her house and stage it for potential homebuyers. If you've never done this before, this is a huge job. Maybe it would have been easier if it was my house, since I know where everything should go. But packing up someone else's house is not fun. I mean how do I know where her stuff goes. I don't live there.

Well, my sister and I love to watch that show, "Sell This House", so we thought packing and staging to sell a house would be a snap. Yeah right! Let me tell you, that show makes packing and staging look easy. It ain't. Now I know why the big burly guy on the show only stages and doesn't pack. I mean this guy is a he-man with muscles bulging so big he can't even put his arms down by his side, but he lifts NOTHING...well, maybe a curtain rod. But furniture? FUHGEDDABOUTIT. He must have insisted in his contract that no matter how strong he looks, he's not lifting anything. I like him.

Anyway, the house officially went on the market on yesterday. I wish we were able to put hidden cameras throughout the house like they do on "Sell This House", so we can see what potential homebuyers have to say about the house. I guess I'm just nosey that way.

I wish my sister much success with the sell of her house, and a happy new life in Atlanta in her new gigantic house. Congrats, sis!

Menu (so far)
Bagel with jam - 3 pts
WW chocolate bar - 2 pts
Chicken panini - 5 pts
Salad w/ dressing - 0 pts
1/2 container of tomato soup - 1 pt

11 pts (eaten), 32 weekly flex points

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Sounds like you both have worked hard. Hope it sells fast :)

I'm nosey too..lol

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >