Monday, April 10, 2006

Three pounds down and I'm feeling good

After worrying all week that I was going to gain again this week, I was happy to discover that I actually lost three pounds. As of today, I have officially lost 23.6 pounds with Weight Watchers since I began January and am now less than 2 pounds from reaching my 10% goal. I am ecstatic.

I am positive that working out to the dance DVD last night helped me lose the pounds so I'm now recommitting myself (once again) to starting a consistent exercise routine. Since the weather will be in the 70s this week, I have already made plans with a coworker to start walking again at lunch time. I'm also going to keep working out to the dance DVD in the evenings and maybe even try out the new kickboxing DVD. I'm really hoping that by the end of this month I will be down another 10 pounds. I have my fingers crossed.

Menu (so far)
WW blueberry yogurt - 1 pt
Salad w/ dressing - 0 pt
Turkey and provolone cheese sandwich - 4 pts
Green/red/yellow peppers w/ dressing - 0 pt
WW strawberry/banana yogurt - 1 pt

6 pts eaten (so far), 35 weekly flex pts

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Congrats! That is a great loss :)

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >