Monday, April 24, 2006

Obsessed with points talk?

My sister thinks I'm obsessed with points and Weight Watchers and weight loss, and I think she's right. I can't remember a conversation I've had with her since I started Weight Watchers in January where I haven't mentioned how many points I've eaten or how many points something is. I can't help it. And I told her that it's almost impossible to be on Weight Watchers and not be obsessed with points. I mean when you think about it, Weight Watchers requires that you think about the point value of everything you put in your mouth, so in reality how can you not be obsessed with points.

So for her sanity I've decided that I'm going to TRY not to talk to my sister about points anymore, but I will still maintain my obsession otherwise. It's when you lose that obsession that you lose motivation and the weight comes back. I know this from experience.

Anyway, speaking of points...

************************
Menu
2 pancakes w/ light syrup - 6 pts
2 bacon strips - 2 pts
Chocolate - 2 pts
Banana - 2 pts
Turkey sandwich - 6 pts
Salad w/ dressing - 0 pt
Crackers - 2 pts
2 chicken wings - 6 pts

26 pts eaten, 28 weekly flex pts

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are both right. I think i'll be very pleased on Tuesday's weigh in. Let me know what you plan to do about the meetings.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

Phuck that, talk away! Tell your sister to get over it. At this point, Points is your middle name.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >