Sunday, April 23, 2006

From overeater to under-eater

Yesterday I posted that I over ate to the excess of 35 pts in one day. I still feel a little guilty about this. I've never eaten a whole bag of tortilla chips while I was on WW. Anyway, today I ate a total of 18 pts (my daily pts total is 28), but this was not intentional.

I was still in a little pain today but determined to move around and get some stuff done. So I over medicated myself (never a good idea) and then headed out to Lowes to do some shopping. I needed to pick up some materials for getting my floor tiled (I'm finally getting around to this). Then later I went to my cousin's house to see his new baby (she's too cute).

After eating dinner I wrote down all of my pts for the day and realized that I had only eaten 18 pts. Again, this was not intentional. I didn't set out to make up for my binge from yesterday. Under-eating is just as bad as overeating in my opinion. I've been wondering for the past few hours why I've been feeling a little dizzy and lightheaded. Well now I know (although over medicating myself may also be a factor). Anyway, below is my menu for the day.

***************************
Menu
Banana - 2 pts
Toast w/ light butter - 1 pt
WW pepperoni pizza - 6 pts
Yogurt - 1 pt
Grilled chicken sandwich - 7 pts
Apple dippers - 1 pt (If you haven't tried these, please go directly to Mickey D's and try them. They're delish and only 1 pt!)

18 pts eaten, 28 weekly flex pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >