Monday, August 14, 2006

I love my reality TV

This weekend I managed to go to my goddaughter's 8th birthday and that was about it. I mainly vegged out on the couch, watching reality TV shows. I never really considered myself a big reality TV fan before, but when I think about it I'm actually pretty addicted to them. These shows are currently on my "must watch" list (Note: some are currently in reruns):
  • Flavor of Love 2
  • Celebrity Fit Club (I love this new group. They are really committed.)
  • Big Brother All Stars (My girl Danielle is fierce, and hopefully NOT about to be booted.)
  • Project Runway
  • Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List
  • Sell This House
  • Flip This House
  • Move This House
  • Flip That House
  • Find & Design
  • Gene Simmons Family Jewels (LOVE IT...I used to be a HUGE KISS fan!)
  • Intervention

3 Comments:

Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Project Runway is my Wed night FIX!!! Love this show! I'll watch The Workout some, too. It's on Bravo on Tues nights.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This year is my first time getting in Big Brother and thank God for my homeboy putting me onto it. I LOVE that damn show. Initially, I thought three days a week was too much, but I'm wanting it more! I hope Danni doesn't get the boot. How bad is Jannelle though? As much as I want to watch her demise, she's a bad bytch.

-T

2:10 PM  
Blogger Cubafriminican said...

I am a So You Think You Can Dance junkie...Go Benji! There is something about the performing arts I love, maybe because I wished I could sing so bad...ha! Anyway, thanks for keeping the blog going, girl.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >