Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm BAAAAACCCKKK...

and caving to pressure from my cousin, Tiff, to resurrect my blog. My absence has been unintentional. For weeks I've been busy planning my mother's 60th birthday party (WOW, mom's turning 60!!!) that will take place this Saturday, and I haven't had a lot of spare time or thoughts between work and the party to concentrate on my blog.

I'll try to post another entry this week, but I can't promise. I hope to be back to my blog posting routine on Monday. Monday's entry should be filled with party updates, so stay tuned.

Until then... stop nagging me, Tiff. :-P

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

Whatever Chris Webber. Hurry yo azz up. Just as much as you enjoy reading my shyt, I enjoys yours even more...punk.

P.S. I couldn't believe I didn't see "It's official, I need a new car."

11:18 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

Probably because you were too busy NAGGING!!!

6:11 AM  
Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Hey Dee! Glad you are back blogging! I was wondering when you were going to update your blog, Ma!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >