Thursday, June 22, 2006

I blew it

Last night was a total disaster. I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep my dinner to just 3 pts, but I had no idea that I was going to pig out the way I did. Yesterday was Derrick's birthday. I was planning to cook dinner but by the time I got home I was just too tired for that so I took him out for dinner instead.

I thought I was making pretty good choices by selecting the grilled shrimp and double portion of veggies instead of veggies and rice, BUT then I found myself eating a slice of bread WITH butter, dipping the shrimp in the spicy cream sauce it came with, AND eating more than what was necessary portion of Derrick's birthday dessert (apple pie ala mode...my absolute favorite dessert...go figure).

So 3 days of recommitting and I've already blown it. I guess the only thing to do now is get back on track. If it doesn't rain, I'm going to take a walk at lunch time.

*********************
Menu (so far)
Cereal with milk - 3 pts
Coffee with cream - 2 pts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >