Monday, June 19, 2006

Back on the WW bandwagon!!!

I have a confession to make... It's been 3 weeks since my last weigh in. Yeah, I know. Horrible. What's more horrible is that I paid several weeks in advance, so you know I've basically been wasting my money. Something I HATE to do.

According to the scale this morning, I have gained 2 to 3 pounds since my last weigh in, which I find utterly and completely UNACCEPTABLE. I worked really hard to lose 31.8 pounds, and I refuse to see it slip away (like it did 2.5 years ago). So, as of today, I am back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon and recommitting myself to keeping a log in my blog of the food I eat during the day. Please people, I need YOUR help to keep me honest. For some reason, I always lose my motivation in the spring/summer. You'd think that's when I'd get more focused, but no, not me. I get lazy and want to eat out everyday. Ugh! Anyway, I'm also going to recommit myself to exercising, which I absolutely HATE to do and haven't been doing much of at all. I'm also going to log my exercise, but not the points associated with it. . I'm hoping this works for me. My goal is to be able to wear the size 14s that I bought in anticipation of my continued weight loss (yeah right) by July 1.

Anyway, here I go...and wish me luck, again...

**********************
Menu (so far)
Diet Pepsi - 0 pts
Coffee w/ 2 creamers - 2 pts
Chicken salad sandwich - 8 pts
Bayed potato chips - 4 pts
Diet green tea - 0 pts
2 slices cheese pizza - 8 pts
1 slice pepperoni pizza - 5 pts (I couldn't resist) :-(

27 of 26 daily pts/1 of 35 flex pts

Exercise (so far)
Yoga for the back - 24 minutes

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

good for you for getting back on the wagon! I am sure you will have a great week.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >