Friday, May 26, 2006

Sizing down

During a conversation with my friend Kelli yesterday regarding my need to buy more jeans, I was reminded of the bin that I have in my closet where all of my "skinny" clothes reside (from when I lost 50 pounds a few years ago). I was all set to buy a new pair of jeans for my cousin's upcoming party on Saturday when I thought, "Hey, I wonder if I can wear those size 14 jeans that I was sporting 3 years ago." Guess what? I CAN! They fit like a glove.

In fact, I pulled out about 4 pair of jeans from the bin that I can now wear. So now I have no need to buy more jeans. Yippee! I still have a lot of losing to do to get into one other pair, but I'm really happy to see such significant progress.

Ever since I started the new Weight Watchers program, I haven't been doing well with keeping track of my points. I've been maintaining but not really losing. I'm hoping getting into these jeans will get me re-energized and motivated to get cracking on tracking points once again. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >