Sunday, May 21, 2006

You're jiggling, baby

Most people can't eat when they're not feeling well? Me? I eat. Over the past 2 weeks my attitude towards Weight Watchers has been "Weight Watchers who?" I've pretty much been eating whatever I want. For example, over the past week I've eaten Pop tarts, sweet and sour chicken, chicken nuggets, and french fries (amongst other high fat things). So how I managed to LOSE 2 ounces this week is beyond me, but I did.

Anyway I'm feeling better now, so I'm recommitting myself AGAIN to Weight Watchers. I have to. Today when I was getting dressed in front of the mirror, I was assaulted by the sight of my arm fat jiggling like a bowl full of jelly.

It wasn't pretty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Good for you, getting back on the wagon. When I am sick I over eat too. It's all about the comfort food, like it will actually make me feel better, ya right.

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Dee(Dee). I'm not sick and I've been eating like a fool for the past 2 years.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >