Thursday, June 08, 2006

Still waiting for results...

Remember back in March when I took that sleep apnea study? Remember when I wrote that I'd get the test results back in two weeks? Well, guess what? I'm still waiting TWO MONTHS LATER!!!

After 3 or 4 phone calls to my doctor's office over the past 2 months, they have not been able to track down the results from the sleep center where I took the test. Mind you, the center is DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE. Why do I keep being confronted with incompetence?!!!

I'm going to call the sleep center myself tonight to see if I can get some results. If I do, best believe that SOMEONE at my doctor's office is going to get the tongue lashing of a lifetime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffanie said...

Have you noticed a difference in your sleep patterns since your weight loss?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

Unfortunately, no. If anything I've been noticing that I sleep much harder lately, meaning I feel more exhausted and it's harder to wake up.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >