Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Day 3 of WW

As I start my third day of my recommitment to Weight Watchers, I must say that it's been so far so good. I had a couple of weird food choices yesterday (animal crackers for 5 pts, and SweeTarts for 2 pts) but overall, I did pretty well. I even skipped the chicken fettucine that Derrick prepared last night (and which I love) and opted for a sandwich and cereal instead. I also convinced Derrick and Jamal to go walking with me last night (still wondering how I did this by the way), which ended up being a nice little outing for the three of us. I'm hoping that it's something we can keep up.

***********************
Menu (so far)
Diet Pepsi - o pt
2 low-fat waffles with light syrup - 3 pts
Hot lemon tea with sweetener- 0 pt
Chicken cheese wrap - 8 pts
French fries - 12 pts (YES, I'm a complete idiot! I have exactly 3 pts left for dinner...sigh)
NO NEED TO CONTINUE THIS... I BLEW EVERYTHING OUT OF THE WATER WITH DINNER

Exercise (so far)
Vacuuming (yes, it's exercise!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >