Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day 2 of WW

Well so far so good. I couldn't resist a third slice of pizza last night, so unfortunately I went into my flex points, but overall I did pretty well. I'll try to keep a better rein on myself today. According to the scale this morning (I know, I know), I am down the 2 or 3 pounds that I was up yesterday. Yeah right. I think scales were invented to torture women. They're almost never consistent.

I intended to have apple oatmeal this morning for breakfast, but I put too much water in it and now it looks like a soupy mess. I'm hoping if I nuke it for a minute or so I can evaporate some of the water. If not, I'll just have to throw it out and go without breakfast this morning. Although I'd hate to do that. I hate wasting food and I hate skipping breakfast even more. Weight Watchers has taught me that without breakfast I tend to crave food and overeat throughout the day.

The one really good thing is that I'm making sure that I do yoga in the morning so I can alleviate the tightness in my back. The pain and tightness aren't as bad as they were last week, but there's still some pain. The stretching really helps.

Now if only I can get motivated to start walking again....

*************************
Menu (so far)
Diet Pepsi - 0 pt
Apple oatmeal - 2 pts
Animal crackers ??? - 5 pts
Pad Khing (Thai) - 10 pts
SweeTarts (again ???) - 2 pts
Diet Pepsi - 0 pt
Turkey and cheese sandwich - 5 pts
Special K cereal and skim milk - 3 pts

27 of 26 daily pts/2 of 35 weekly flex pts

Exercise (so far)
Yoga morning stretch - 10 minutes
Yoga for the back - 24 minutes
Walk - 45 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >