Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How often do you exercise?

I'm starting a new exercise routine and want to get an idea of how often my readers (all 2 of you...LOL) exercise. I need to get a gauge of how often the average person really exercises. Maybe this will convince my lazy behind to get off the couch and move something. I'm trying to keep up with the Jones's (at least when it comes to exercise)...LOL

Also, what type of exercise do you do? Do you jog (or run like my sister is doing to prepare for the Marine Corps Marathon)? Do you go to a gym? Do you go for walks? If so, what time of day and how often?

Inquiring minds want to know...

6 Comments:

Blogger TNDRHRT said...

On average, I work out about 3 times a week. I do mostly cardio. 30 minutes on the treadmill (run/walk routine) and 30 minutes on another cardio machine (elliptical or recombinant bike). I did take a spinning class a few weeks ago and I may pop into an hour long aerobics ever so often. I go to Bally after work. Mostly near my job.

3:13 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

I wish I could say I did more...but I do one pilates session a week at most. At $75 a pop...that's enough. LOL!

I TRULY hate cardio.

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am working up to five times/week; usually average about 3. Mornings are hard now because I am working on running (and sometimes jogging/walking) more than an hour, so evenings are what works best for me. I think if you have a place to go near or at work that works best. Once I am home, stretching out on the couch may be the most exercise I get!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what had happened was................

2:12 AM  
Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

I walk a lot and go to tae kwon do on an average of 1-3 times a week.

Soon I'll be adding dance in the mix.

Other than that I don't really have an exercise/gym regimen.

1:27 AM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

I'm boycotting your blog. Humph.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >