Monday, July 02, 2007

My dad the metrosexual

While hanging out with my parents this weekend my father started complaining about the smile lines in his face and told me he wants them removed.

Everyone who knows my dad, can chuckle. Go ahead it's ok. You and I both know that Arnold complaining about his looks is funny!

What? You don't want to laugh? Hmm...ok.

Well I laughed and told him he was becoming a metrosexual, knowing full well he has no idea what a metrosexual is.

What? That's not funny?!

Well, is this funny?

I told my dad his too tight shirts are young looking. He took it as a compliment.

Uh huh, I knew you'd think that was funny...

(pausing for your laughter...)

Ok that's enough. You can stop laughing at my daddy now.


P.S. Love you, dad. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy I looked at your blog today. I needed just this kind of laugh. I miss you all!!! Although we both know we'd be arguing about something right now if there weren't 3 states between us, we'd definitely be in agreement about the too tight shirt. I love my daddy!!!

2:10 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

See. Leave your daddy alone woman. LOL!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >