Friday, March 30, 2007

I like a fresh bowl


Warning: This post is a little TMI. The subject is icky but recently it's become a bone of contention in my household, and I thought I'd pose this question.

In your household, do you have the "If it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down" policy?

I'm sorry, I know GROSS, and I know you water conservationists out there like this policy, but you know what? Eww!!! Just Eww!

Well, in my house, we've always had the "fresh bowl" policy, but for some reason over the past couple of months or so, someone in my household (who shall remain nameless...but HIS name starts with a D!!!) has taken it upon himself to start using the above yellow/brown policy.

Well I don't like the yellow/brown policy. I don't like going to the bathroom and being confronted by your yellow remnants. I, like John "The Biscuit" Cage from Ally McBeal, "like a fresh bowl".

So please stop this nastiness immediately.

Just Eww!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

Ew! Flush your s***...and your pee, too!

9:11 PM  
Blogger TDJ said...

Yick! At my house, we flush everything. And if anybody decides that they want to change that policy, they'd better build another bathroom. *lol*

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That' the rule when I go to my uncles house in NC, I HATE IT. I flush before and after use. I don't want anything splashing back up on me!

11:12 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

He's being lazy. I mean, come the fuck on dude. FLUSH!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jada said...

Flush and flush again!!!!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Dangerfield said...

I thought every understood that flushing was mandotroy but then again I didnt know that folks pee in the bathtub.

Anyway please sign up with the afrospear forum. We are forming a collective black think tank to adress dire issues of concern to black folks. http://afrospear.jconserv.net/index.php

5:38 PM  
Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm guilty of the yellow let it mellow. i'm still a nice person though :)

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >