Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The McMissile case is FINALLY McOver

You've seen the news reports:

Mother of three, wife of Iraq war soldier, loses her mind one day in bumper to bumper traffic on a hot day and hurls her McDonald's cup full of ice into a car that she accuses of cutting her off. I've seen said mother on almost every local news station giving her account of the incident with tears streaming down her face because she was facing 2 years in prison for her deed. Why I agree that 2 years is too long for her act, I have absolutely no sympathy for her. I mean really...HOW IN THE DEVIL DO YOU GET SO MAD THAT YOU THROW SOMETHING...ANYTHING...INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR!!!

I sit in bumper to bumper traffic on a daily. I get cut off almost on a daily. Know how I deal with it? By cursing up a storm (and when I'm really mad I may flip you the bird), but have I ever lost it to the point where I would throw anything ... even a cup of ICE...NO!

Today, Mrs. McMissile was given probation and time served. Let's hope she won't be throwing anything into any cars (or anything else) any time soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger TDJ said...

I definitely don’t have any sympathy for her. I thought that the sentence the jury imposed was a bit ridiculous, so I'm happy that the judge overturned it. I understand the strict interpretation of the law, but I think that justice might have been better served by getting her to plead to something like littering, then ordering community service or something.

Although I’m not in bumper to bumper traffic now, there was a time during my commute from NE DC to Potomac that I think I could have actually thrown that cup. Hey, I’ve gotta be honest! *lol*

3:09 AM  
Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

I don't know what to say. People are crazy. I see probation and time are being served, so I assume (hope) that her license was suspended or revoked.

8:05 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

Yeah...but even though it was suspended...she's still listed as a felon.

Whatcha doing chica? How's the hair? Also...HOW'S THE MAC??????????? I wanna video chat!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

I'm trying to think if I've ever thrown anything and I feel like I have. Something keeps flashing in front of me, I just can't recall the specifics. I feel like it was done, though, when the person wasn't looking. LOL. At any rate, I have, what I like to call, a modified, self-contained version of road rage. I curse like a fucking sailor at people (in my car) and I'll stare a mutha fucka down (as they're driving away), but I keep it at that. I'm not trynna die.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >