Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh my aching back: The update

Today's trip to the masseuse had its ups and downs. The best part of the massage was when the masseuse firmly pressed the heel of her palm on my back and slid it from the top of my back to the bottom, putting particular pressure on the area between my lower back and buttocks. It hurt like hell but felt really good at the same time.

Unfortunately the worst part of the massage was when it ended. The masseuse had concentrated most of her attention to my lower back and that area became extremely sore. It was so sore, in fact, that when I attempted to get up from the table I could barely move. Every movement involved in getting off the table and putting on my clothes was met with spasms of pain (humph). Fortunately, with a little stretching, the spasms went away and I started feeling a lot better.

It's now been about 3 hours since I left the masseuse and I still feel a little achiness (particularly in my lower back), but overall, I feel good. I'm hoping I'll still be feeling this good when I get out of bed tomorrow morning. I may even try some more yoga tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful sweetie! Make sure you look up what yoga moves are good for your lower back. Okay?

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >