Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Ok, I'm a day late but the year is still new. ;-)

How did you spend your New Year's Eve? Me? I slept through it. I was planning to make it to my friend Mai-Le's New Year's Eve bash, but I was just too exhausted, so my bed won out.

Anyway, I did get out on Monday. Derrick's sister's birthday is New Year's Day (how cool is that?!) so Derrick, I, and a bunch of her friends got together at Kobes Japanese Steakhouse to celebrate. A good time was had by all.

Oh, if you ever go, try the Mai Tais; they're delicious!

1 Comments:

Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Hey Dee! *waving* Happy New Year! I spent NYE at church and then at a friend's house party. ON NYD, I slept late and then went to a friend's home for dinner. Now I'm at work. Ugh! But blessed I have a job! Hugs! BTW, my nephew's bday is NYD and he turned 4 years old yesterday!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >