Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dexter: Only 9 months away!


Is Showtime for real? I'm sitting here watching a boxing match on Showtime and a little image of the guy from Dexter pops up in the corner of the screen with a caption that reads Dexter premieres October 2007. Um... isn't it January 2007?!

Don't get me wrong. I love Dexter, the Showtime series about a serial killer who only preys on other killers. It's been a guilty little pleasure of mine all this fall, but to start putting out little teasers in January for a show that won't be showing again until October is just WRONG!

Anyway, is it just me or is Michael C. Hall a cutie. I never saw it when he played David, the gay funeral director, in Six Feet Under (loved that show) for obvious reasons, but I'm really feeling him as Dexter, the "good guy" serial killer...

...

Ok, I'm weird. I just made it official.

3 Comments:

Blogger KGS said...

sounds like an interesting show. i'm going to have to check it out. and he is a cutie.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Loving the dang foot! ROFL!

1:29 AM  
Blogger TDJ said...

Yeah, he's a cutie. On SFU, I thought he and Keith were such a cute couple.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >