Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm sick, ya'll


Well the woman who CAN DO ANYTHING, can't do a damn thing right now. I've been sitting in my bed all day playing online board games and watching bad TV. Calgon, take me away! I'm the biggest baby when I'm sick. Right now I'm silently cursing all the people I've come into contact with over the past week or so who have either been sick (Tiff Tiff and Ben!) or had family members who were at home sick (Ben and Monica!). Humpf. Spreading your germs all over the place.

I tried to fight the symptoms of flushness and achiness I began to feel on Thursday. I started taking medicine, washing my hands regularly, and spraying Oust all over my work station, but unfortunately by mid day on Friday I knew the fight was over. I left work early and since that time have spent my day with my friends: orange juice, chicken noodle soup, hot tea, TheraFlu, Kleenex, and Lysol. Fun..Fun.. Oh I forgot my friends: sneezing, coughing, hacking, and feeling like overall crap.

Thanks a lot all you sick people!

Humpf!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love when people get sick and blame the rest of the world for their immune deficiency! Any other time, I would feel badly for you, but since you're blaming me....SOD OFF!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

@ anonymous (AKA Tiff Tiff)

:-P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you like them germs?!

2:05 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

How are you today Princess?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

I'm better. I'm back at work, currently just staring at the computer not really wanting to do anything... but that happens when I'm feeling at my best...LOL

6:55 PM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

ROFL! ME TOO! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >