Monday, June 25, 2007

Beltway observations

  • Little, itty bitty car cutting off huge tanker truck - Why?!!!

  • A work crew fixing the roads... all Hispanic - Are these the jobs Americans don't want anymore???

  • A trash collection crew picking up trash... all Black - Community service??? sigh...

  • Trash - Who are the idiots throwing trash on the Beltway?!

  • Nissan Altimas - Is my car the most popular car in America?! I counted exactly 25 of them between Rockville and Laurel...Hmmm

  • Shredded tire rubber - Beltway obstacle course or 17-wheeler?

  • Cargo truck/van passenger - Stop trying to flirt with me. I don't want you!

  • Nose picker - Yeah, YOU! Just stop! Ewww

  • 495 West bumper-to-bumper traffic - means more jobs needed in Prince George's County!!!

  • Singing diva - Yeah, YOU! Do your thang, girl. Ain't this traffic some mess?


  • Ok, that last observation was me...LOL

    1 Comments:

    Blogger CreoleInDC said...

    You got your sing on woman? LOL!

    I'm still mad atchall. Humph. LOL!

    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY BAAAAAAAAABY!

    3:15 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    < ? Blogs By Black Women # >