Thursday, July 05, 2007

2 weeks notice

As some of you know, I have a new job that I will be starting Tuesday, July 17. Yay me! I'm excited. My current problem is that I'm still working at my current job and have totally lost all motivation to do ANYTHING.

I've pretty much completed most of my outstanding assignments but have only jotted down a few notes for my transition plan. I'm just not motivated to do anything but bask in the fact that I'm almost out of here (July 11 can't get here fast enough)...oh and take long lunches...LOL.

Any suggestions for making myself productive while I'm still here?

3 Comments:

Blogger *Tanyetta* said...

Just look busy and pray that you don't fall asleep at the desk. LOL :) Congrats on your new job!!!!!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna send you my congrats, but YOU HAVEN'T QUIT YOUR CURRENT JOB YET! I'll say "congrats" when you give notice and actually leave. LOLOLOLOL

T T

3:06 AM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

Err....umm I DID give my notice. Remember I told him I'd think about it over the weekend. Well on Monday I told him no dice and I'm leaving. He wished me well.

Sigh... LOL

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >