Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Stop crowding me!!!


Ok, I admit it. I have new car owner disease. You know, a person who parks in the furthest corner of a parking lot to avoid the dings that invariably occur when you park in the closest parking spot to the door. So, why is it that despite my attempts to avoid other cars, there's that one car that loves to park next to me? I mean really! WTF!!!!!

I don't care if the car IS a Lexus or a Mercedes, or whatever else kind of high end car there is. The driver didn't need to park it RIGHT NEXT TO MY CAR! UGH! (As you can tell, this is a huge pet peeve of mine.) But seriously folks, wouldn't it annoy you if you purposely parked at the very edge of a huge parking lot where there's at least 15 to 20 empty parking spaces nearby (not exaggerating) and someone decides that their car is too lonely to park by itself so they need to park it next to you?

Hmm... now I know you're probably thinking that I'm totally overthinking this, but I'm telling you, I'm not. My last car, the black Mazda Millenia, (remember?) had about a thousand dings on it. I didn't even like washing that damn thing because the dings were more prominent when the car was clean. I mean can you really blame me that I don't want to same to happen to my new car.

Ok, that's my rant for the day. I have my fingers crossed that my car won't have a pal tomorrow...sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >