Thursday, October 05, 2006

I shop at Payless


A few months ago, I posted about how I've been pleasantly surprised lately by Payless shoes. Well after a recent visit, I still am impressed with Payless. Where else can you buy 4 pairs of cute shoes for $75? Yes, Payless is doing the damn thing, and my wallet and feet are happy for it.

Just this week, two coworkers complimented me on my recent Payless purchases (whipstitched boot, strap mule, and bow slingback). The admirers were shocked when I told them my shoes were from Payless. But I said, "don't be shocked, go check them out for yourself." HA..Star Jones has lost another job. I'm now the new Payless spokesperson...It certainly feels good to pay less.

However, I must confess that it also feels good to splurge too. I couldn't resist an online purchase of Sofft's Adair black suede boots from shoeline.com. Love them!

I'm done with my shoe shopping now. Derrick saw all the shoe boxes on the floor and mentioned something about how I'm supposed to be on a budget.

Yeah, budget....damn!

5 Comments:

Blogger TNDRHRT said...

I do Payless in the summer, but I'm going to have to make a stop for some fall kicks, I see. I'm loving those suede bow pumps!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

Yeah, you gotta love BOGO! I don't like the shoes for adults because the "pointy" shoe is never quite as pointy as it should be. I think I could do the round suede joints, BUT cheaper shoes tend to be mad hard, thus not giving space wise. I've gotten quite a few cute pair of shoes for Laiky though.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

You might want to check them out again. I saw two pair of pointy shoes that I thought were very pointy. In fact, they were too pointy (witch-like) for me.

I also find these shoes a little hard (save the boots) so I bought their cushiony soles. I likey!

The thing that I like best about Payless (or BOGO) is that they provide someone like me who has large wide feet with choices. If the 11s are running too small in a particular shoe, I can upgrade to 11w or 12 or even 12w (hell they even have 13s, but that's even too big for me). This is what I also liked about Parade of Shoes, which unfortunately isn't around anymore.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Tiffanie said...

If you were a man, I would be siced about your shoe size! LOL

1:21 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mack's Granddaughter said...

Not funny, Tiff. :-P

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< ? Blogs By Black Women # >